Xamarin Mobile Software Engineer
As a Desquared Mobile Software Engineer you will:
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS, Android or Windows Phone using Microsoft's Xamarin Platform.
- Maintain existing applications and implement new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and adopt new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Be involved in product development, understand the specifics of each industry and develop a better UX.
- Degree in computer science, digital technology, mathematics, physics, or similar -- or comparable experience.
- 2+ years of programming experience with C#, .NET. or building native mobile apps
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and learning ability.
- Military obligations for male candidates must be fulfilled.
- Proven literacy in English.
- Experience working with Xamarin or Xamarin.Forms.
- Experience with mobile app development using one of Java, Objective-C or Swift.
- Familiar with software design patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with local data caching and multitasking.
- Experience working with source control systems, preferably Git.
- Experience working on small to medium‐sized agile teams.
- Experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services.
- Experience with task planning and estimating effort.
Working at Desquared ensures you will have fun with a young team of experts and:
- Get to work on the latest and greatest in the Banking, Telecommunications & Retail sector.
- Bring Innovation in the everyday lives of millions.
- Work with some of the largest and most prestigious Institutions.
- Enjoy a very competitive salary.
- Work in the heart of the city, enjoying its best views, in our Athens Tower Offices.
All Applications are treated as confidential.
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.