Xamarin Mobile Software Engineer
As a Desquared Mobile Software Engineer you will:
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS, Android or Windows Phone using Microsoft's Xamarin Platform.
- Maintain existing applications and implement new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and adopt new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Be involved in product development, understand the specifics of each industry and develop a better UX.
- Degree in computer science, digital technology, mathematics, physics, or similar -- or comparable experience.
- 2+ years of programming experience with C#, .NET. or building native mobile apps
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and learning ability.
- Military obligations for male candidates must be fulfilled.
- Proven literacy in English.
- Experience working with Xamarin or Xamarin.Forms.
- Experience with mobile app development using one of Java, Objective-C or Swift.
- Familiar with software design patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with local data caching and multitasking.
- Experience working with source control systems, preferably Git.
- Experience working on small to medium‐sized agile teams.
- Experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services.
- Experience with task planning and estimating effort.
Working at Desquared ensures you will have fun with a young team of experts and:
- Get to work on the latest and greatest in the Banking, Telecommunications & Retail sector.
- Bring Innovation in the everyday lives of millions.
- Work with some of the largest and most prestigious Institutions.
- Enjoy a very competitive salary.
- Work in the heart of the city, enjoying its best views, in our Athens Tower Offices.
All Applications are treated as confidential.